Pulp and Paper
- ♦ packaging paper, printing paper
- ♦ office paper, paper for cultural use
- ♦ industrial paper, all kinds of paper board
- ♦ printing specialty paper: arts paper, patterned paper, iridescent paper, gold and silver cardboard, PVC, etc.
- ♦ tissue
- ♦ other specialty paper and board
- ♦ pulp factory, etc.
- ♦ machinery, accessory, auxiliary equipment of pulp paper
- ♦ paper-making automation and instrument
- ♦ tissue paper related equipment
- ♦ energy-saving, environmental protection, and “three wastes” treatment technology and equipment
- ♦ paper processing, printing, and packaging equipmen
- ♦ modified starch
- ♦ sizing agent
- ♦ water soluble polymer
- ♦ functional paper-making chemicals
- ♦ process of paper making chemicals
- ♦ material: talcum powder, light calcium carbonate, ultra-fine grinding of heavy calcium carbonate, kaolin, titanium dioxide, etc.;
- ♦ coated adhesive (rubber): carboxylic styrene butadiene rubber, benzene - acrylic copolymer emulsion and CMC, casein, etc;
- ♦ paper-making enzyme and biological technology; paper industry water treatment agent, and other kinds of paper making chemicals.